Crime has increased over the past week, which we believe has a strong link with the National Lockdown and desperation that it is pushing people towards crime.
This spike in crime has been met with enormous success from the Atlas Security team, as once again our team on the ground has proven that they are always ready to excel. In less than 12 hours, our operations team has caught six criminals across Nelson Mandela Bay
The successes took place in the following areas:
• South End – 1 Suspect apprehended for Burglary
• Rowallan Park – 2 Suspects apprehended for Burglary
• St Georges Park – 1 Suspect apprehended for Trespassing (The other suspect was apprehended by the gardener)
• Uitenhage – 1 Suspect apprehended for Trespassing
• Newton Park – 1 Suspect apprehended for Theft